Lago Inn & Winery
Family owned Lago Inn & Winery is located on a 200 year Estate beautifully nestled in the slopes above Pymatuning Lake. On the border of Pennsylvania and Ohio, its never too far to another world.
Lago Winery received the Trip Advisor 5 Star Rating Award for 2012!
We will be open the first weekend in May thru the last weekend in October. Good Friends, Good Music, Good Wine equals good times!
Lago Winery 2013 Hours of Operation:
- Fridays 12-9pm, Saturdays 12-8pm, Sundays 12-6pm
• Memorial Day: 12-6pm
- Wed./Thurs. 12-8pm, Fri. 12-9pm, Sat. 12-8pm, Sun. 12-6pm
• July 4th: 12-6pm
- Fri. 4-9pm, Sat. 12-9pm, Sun. 12-6pm
• Labor Day: 12-6pm
Live Music Saturday/Sunday 3-6pm starting Memorial Day weekend thru the end of October! See Current Events for Schedule.
WOOD FIRED PIZZA- Homemade dough made fresh daily. Quantities are limited to what we can make in a day :)
• Available in May: Friday thru Sunday
• Available June-August: Wednesday thru Sunday
• Available September-October: Friday thru Sunday
GOURMET CHEESE TRAYS- Fresh baked pieces of French Baguettes, Old World gourmet Salami, Vermont Cheddar cheese, and gourmet dipping olive oil.
(Sorry, no outside food is allowed to be brought on premises, thank you.)